|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
A refreshing and light lunch for those long summer afternooons.
This is excellent served with cold meats such as Serrano ham, air dried Connemara lamb and chirizo. Serve with a glass of chilled white wine.
1. Arrange chopped fruit on a large plate
2. Mix together the lime juice and olive oil and drizzle over the fruit. Sprinkle with the salt and leave to infuse in a fridge for 1/2 hr.
3. Take the St Tola and heat gently either under a grill or for a few seconds in a microwave.
4. Break the cheese up over the fruit.
5. Scatter over the mint and nuts and serve