|Source||Renatta @ Renattas Vegetable Store, Shannon Town Centre, Shannon Co Clare.|
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
A great accompaniment to a variety of BBQ meats such as chicken and venison. Serves 4 as a side dish.
Serve with your favourite BBQ meats and an ice-cold coke.
1. Take the peaches, skin, stone and cut each into 8 pieces.
2. Place each peach on a sheet of foil and sprinkle the inside with the coriander, chilli powder and brown sugar.
3. Wrap parcels up and cook on a hot BBQ for 10 mins turning half way through.
4. Take off, open up and put 30g of St Tola deep inside each parcel.
5. Re-wrap, put back on the grill for another 10 mins max until the cheese is melting inside the peaches.