|Prep time||45 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
A crazy recipe idea for adults only!
100 grams60% dark chocolate (broken up )
100 milliliterscold water
200 gramsSt Tola Soft Cheese
2 tablespoonscaster sugar
Serve with a glass of ice cold vodka!
- Break up the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and add 100ml cold water and the sugar.
- Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool, stirring occasionally until tepid.
- Beat in the cheese, lemon zest and vodka to taste.
- Place 2-3 raspberries or chopped pears into the base of 6 shot glasses or small wine glasses.
- Spoon the mousse on top and chill lightly for 2 hrs before serving.